Here is a Arc Shaped Neodymium Magnets Supplier talking about the process of NdFeB.
If you need any information about Glued Magnet, feel free to contact us.
1. Introduction to raw material preparation and pretreatment process: Pretreatment of raw materials such as weighing, crushing, breaking and derusting. Process equipment: steel cutting machine, drum polishing machine, etc.
2. Introduction to the smelting process: The pretreated raw materials, pure iron, boron iron, etc. are proportioned, added to the vacuum melting furnace, and smelted under high temperature smelting under argon protection. The product composition is uniform, the degree of crystal orientation is high, the structure consistency is good, and the formation of bismuth-Fe is avoided. Process equipment: vacuum melting furnace
3. Introduction to hydrogen explosion process: Hydrogen explosion (HD) process is to use the hydrogen absorption characteristics of rare earth intermetallic compounds. Under the hydrogen atmosphere, the hydrogen enters the alloy along the thin layer of the rich phase, causing it to expand and burst. The fracture, cracking along the rich phase, ensures the integrity of the main phase grains and the intergranular boundaries. The HD process makes the bismuth sheet of NdFeB very loose, greatly improving the milling efficiency of the jet mill and reducing the production cost. Process equipment: vacuum hydrogen treatment furnace
4. Introduction to the milling process: The airflow milling powder is pulverized by the high-speed collision of the material itself. It has no wear and no pollution to the inner wall of the grinding machine, and can prepare the powder with high efficiency. Process equipment: jet mill
5. Introduction of Molding Orientation Process: The role of orientation is to shift the easy magnetization direction c-axis of chaotically oriented powder particles into the same direction, thereby obtaining the maximum remanence. The main purpose of the molding is to compress the powder into a shape and size while maintaining the degree of grain orientation obtained in the magnetic field orientation as much as possible. We design a shape magnetic field press and an isostatic press for secondary molding. For special-shaped magnets, special mold tooling is used for direct molding. The sintered magnets can be put into use only with a slight surface treatment, which greatly saves materials. And subsequent processing costs. Process equipment: magnetic field press, isostatic press
6. Introduction to Sintering Process: Sintering is a series of physicochemical changes that cause crushing at high temperatures. It is a simple and inexpensive way to change the microstructure of materials to improve the magnetic properties of materials. Sintering is the final forming process of the material and has a very important influence on the density and microstructure of the magnet. Process equipment: vacuum sintering furnace
7. Introduction to Machining Process: NdFeB magnets obtained after sintering are blanks that require further machining to obtain products of various sizes, sizes and shapes. NdFeB magnets are relatively brittle and have poor mechanical properties. Generally, they can only be used for grinding and cutting. Process equipment: surface grinder, double grinder, chamfering machine
8. Surface treatment process introduction: Surface treatment of various shapes of rare earth permanent magnets, such as electrophoresis, galvanizing, nickel, nickel-copper-nickel and phosphating, to ensure the appearance and corrosion resistance of the product.
9. Introduction to finished product inspection and packaging process: Test various magnetic properties, corrosion resistance, high temperature performance, etc. of the product, and package it after reaching the standard to meet various needs of customers.
We have Insulated Magnet. If you want to learn more information about it, welcome to follow our website.