When manufacturing prefabricated parts for building, it is necessary to fix the template on the prefabricated mold bottom plate. Because the flat prefabricated mold bottom plate cannot be damaged, it is impossible to punch or tap or weld the bumps on the precast mold bottom plate, which destroys the prefabricated mold floor. When it is used, it will affect the quality of the prefabricated parts and increase the difficulty of detachment. The Shuttering Magnet can only be used to fix the template.
After positioning the preform mold side plate, align the bayonet of the stencil magnet with the edge of the preform mold plate or the curved bayonet with the ribs of the steel bar or tripod. Press the button lever and the magnetic assembly will leave the stencil magnet. The bottom plate is sucked and fixed on the bottom plate of the prefabricated mold. After use, the button rod is pried up with a Y-shaped fork and sucked on the bottom plate of the template fixed stencil magnet to remove the stencil magnet. Existing magnetic fixed stencil magnets can only be used to abut against the template, the stencil magnet can only provide thrust to tighten, the template can still be moved in the front and lateral direction of the template magnet, and the template cannot be fixed. In addition, due to the harsh use environment, debris often enters between the stencil magnet button lever and the perforation of the bottom plate, causing the button lever and the perforation to become stuck and cannot slide.
So what is the basic operation of the stencil magnet? The Precast Concrete Magnet supplier tells everyone next.
(1) There is a switch indenter on the stencil magnet. Place the stencil magnet on the platform and press the indenter. The stencil magnet firmly attracts the platform and is in working condition. Use the lever to pry the indenter, and the stencil magnet and the platform have a large suction force. Reduced, the stencil magnet is closed, and the stencil magnet can be moved.
(2) Environmental conditions for the use of strong magnetic template fixed stencil magnets: the ambient temperature is not greater than 80 degrees Celsius; the surrounding medium is free of corrosive metals.
(3) There are two fixing screws at both ends of the stencil magnet, which can be connected to different clamps to fix side molds of different shapes and structures, such as angle steel and channel steel side molds.
(4) This fixed stencil magnet uses permanent strong magnetism. Under the premise of not exceeding the maximum operating temperature and damaging the rusted magnet itself, theoretically the magnetic force can be permanently maintained.
(5) The thickness of the platform and the level of the surface will affect the suction force between the template magnet and the platform. The thicker the platform, the flatter the surface, the greater the suction force, and the lateral shear force and the template magnet suction force and the friction coefficient of the contact surface. related.
The stencil magnet is mainly made of high-performance permanent magnet material, which generates a strong holding force in the magnetic circuit. With the help of the iron box to strengthen and shield the magnetic force of the internal magnetic block, the magnetic block is in a working or closed state without external power supply. When the stencil magnet is in working state, the holding surface at the bottom of the magnetic block closely fits on the precast concrete production platform and is firmly held; when the magnetic block is pried with a lever, most of the magnetic force is shielded by the iron box, and the magnetic force at the bottom is greatly reduced. The template magnet can be removed from the platform by hand very easily. As a result, stencil magnets are no longer stereotyped, and stencil magnets are now more diverse.