NdFeB Magnets have a fairly high coercive force, and will not undergo demagnetization and magnetic changes under natural environment and general magnetic field conditions. Assuming the environment is appropriate, even after a long period of use, the magnetic performance loss of the magnet will not be great. Therefore, in practical applications, we often ignore the effect of time on magnetic performance.
Many people know the characteristics of magnets and can hold iron. Physically, magnets can attract iron, which is an object made of nickel and cobalt. Magnets can be used in many places because they can affect charged particles and electrical conductors. Magnets can also convert electrical energy into mechanical energy, which in turn can convert mechanical energy into electrical energy. Because of this characteristic, magnets have become the status of modern industry. No material can replace it.
Ring Neodymium Magnet Factory
NdFeB magnetic material, as the latest result of the development of rare earth permanent magnet materials, is called "Magnetic King" because of its excellent magnetic properties. But even the NdFeB magnet as the "magnet king", its magnetic force will still be affected by some factors. What are the main factors affecting the magnetic force of NdFeB magnets? Ring Neodymium Magnet Factory can come to list some of them:
1. The magnetic strength is also different according to the size of the product. The magnitude of the magnetic force of NdFeB is proportional to the size of the magnet itself.
2. In the case of the same size, the magnetic properties of the finished product are different. The higher the grade, the stronger the magnetic property. The magnetic force of NdFeB is related to its material. The better the material is, the stronger the magnetic property is.
3. Sintered neodymium iron boron and bonded neodymium iron boron. From the density of the magnet itself, the higher the density, the stronger the magnetism.
4. From a professional perspective, the higher the coercivity and remanence, the stronger the magnet's magnetic properties.
5. From the perspective of detection, the greater the magnetic flux, the stronger the magnetism, and the same size, the higher the Gaussian value, the stronger the magnetism.
6. And temperature and oxidation. When the temperature exceeds the maximum operating temperature range of the permanent magnet, the magnetism of the permanent magnet weakens or even disappears; when the plating layer is damaged, the inner part is oxidized, and the magnetism of the permanent magnet is weakened and weakened. Permanent magnets will still lose their magnetism if they are not exposed to any of these conditions, but this degradation is slow, decreasing by one percentage point every ten years, so there is no need to worry about magnet demagnetization as long as it is used properly.
Therefore, when selecting and using neodymium-iron-boron magnets, you should pay attention to the above issues, so that you can choose the most suitable magnet and make its magnetic force effectively used.
The above is the magnetism of the NdFeB magnet introduced by Magnetic Chamfer Strip Manufacturer. I hope it can help everyone.