Strong magnet permanent magnet materials refer to materials with wide hysteresis loops, high coercive force, and high remanence, which can maintain constant magnetic properties once magnetized. Also called hard magnetic material. In practice, the permanent magnet material works in the second quadrant demagnetization part of the deep magnetic saturation and hysteresis loop after magnetization. Commonly used permanent magnet materials are divided into aluminum-nickel-cobalt-based permanent magnet alloys, iron-chromium-cobalt-based permanent magnet alloys, permanent ferrites, rare earth permanent magnet materials, and composite permanent magnet materials. Concrete Magnet supplier will give you a detailed introduction below.
1. Al-Ni-Co permanent magnet alloy. It contains iron, nickel, and aluminum as main components, and also contains copper, cobalt, and titanium. With high remanence and low temperature coefficient, the magnetic stability is stable. There are two types of casting alloys and powder sintered alloys. In the 1930s to 1960s, it was widely used, and it is now mostly used in the instrument industry to manufacture magnetoelectric instruments, flow meters, micro special motors, and relays.
2. Iron chromium cobalt series permanent magnet alloy. It contains iron, chromium and cobalt as main components, and also contains molybdenum and a small amount of titanium and silicon. Its processing performance is good, cold thermoplastic deformation can be performed, and its magnetic properties are similar to those of the AlNiCo permanent magnet alloy, and its magnetic properties can be improved through plastic deformation and heat treatment. Used to make a variety of small magnet components with small cross sections and complex shapes.
3. Permanent ferrite. There are mainly barium ferrite and strontium ferrite, which have high resistivity and large coercive force, and can be effectively used in atmospheric gap magnetic circuits, especially suitable for permanent magnets of small generators and motors. Permanent ferrite does not contain precious metals such as nickel and cobalt. It has abundant raw materials, simple processes, and low cost. It can replace magnetic separators, magnetic bearings, speakers, and microwave devices instead of aluminum-nickel-cobalt permanent magnets. However, its maximum magnetic energy product is low, its temperature stability is poor, its texture is brittle and fragile, and it is not resistant to shock and vibration. It is not suitable for measuring instruments and magnetic devices with precise requirements.
4. Rare earth permanent magnet materials. Mainly rare earth cobalt permanent magnet materials and neodymium iron boron permanent magnet materials. The former is an intermetallic compound formed by rare earth elements cerium, praseodymium, lanthanum, neodymium, and cobalt, and its magnetic energy product can reach 150 times that of carbon steel, 3 to 5 times that of aluminum-nickel-cobalt permanent magnet materials, and 8 to 8 times that of ferrite 10 times, low temperature coefficient, stable magnetism, coercive force up to 800 kA / m. Mainly used in low-speed torque motors, starter motors, sensors, magnetic bearings and other magnetic systems. NdFeB permanent magnet material is the third generation rare earth permanent magnet material. It mainly has the form of Segment Neodymium Magnet, block neodymium magnet, etc., its remanence, coercive force and maximum magnetic energy product are higher than the former, not fragile, and have better The mechanical properties and low alloy density are conducive to the weight reduction, thinning, miniaturization and ultra-miniaturization of magnetic components. However, its high magnetic temperature coefficient limits its application.
Segment Neodymium Magnet
5. The composite permanent magnetic material is composed of a powder of a permanent magnetic substance and a plastic substance as a binder. Because it contains a certain proportion of binder, its magnetic properties are significantly lower than corresponding magnetic materials without binder. Except for metal composite permanent magnetic materials, other composite permanent magnetic materials are limited by the heat resistance of the binder, and the operating temperature is generally lower than 150°C. However, the composite permanent magnetic material has high dimensional accuracy, good mechanical properties, and good uniformity of the performance of each part of the magnet, and it is easy to perform radial orientation and multi-pole magnetization of the magnet. Mainly used in the manufacture of instruments and meters, communication equipment, rotating machinery, magnetic therapy equipment and sporting goods.
The above is the meaning of the powerful magnet permanent magnet material introduced by Magnetic Chamfer Strip Manufacturer.