When manufacturing prefabricated parts for building, it is necessary to fix the template on the prefabricated mold bottom plate. Because the flat prefabricated mold bottom plate cannot be damaged, it is impossible to punch or tap or weld the bumps on the precast mold bottom plate, which destroys the prefabricated mold floor. When in use, it affects the quality of the prefabricated parts and increases the difficulty of detachment. Only the magnetic box can be used to fix the template. So what is the purpose of the template magnetic box? Supplier of Magnetic Chamfer Strip will tell you next.
The first is that the fixed magnetic box saves time, labor and material resources, and the cost is cancelled, because the traditional bolt fixing method is very difficult to disassemble and assemble, which consumes man-hours and labor costs;
Secondly, the traditional construction method of assembly type-bolt or thread fixing, the method often needs to be changed. The stencil magnetic box can be used for one box and can be used for wood, aluminum and steel molds, and any combination;
Finally, the Shuttering Magnet Box uses a strong magnetic core to attract the mold table to fix the mold. There is no need to drill holes in the mold or mold table, and it does not cause any damage to the mold table and mold, which greatly increases its service life. After punching, it is fixed with bolts, causing permanent damage, which causes unevenness of the surface of the component over time, and the service life of the die table and die is short, and the cost amortization is high.
Shuttering Magnet Box
After the position of the side plate of the preform is set, align the bayonet of the magnetic box with the edge of the preform side plate or the curved bayonet with the ribs of the rebar or tripod. Press the button lever and the magnetic assembly will leave the magnetic box. The bottom plate is fixed on the bottom plate of the prefabricated mold. After use, the button lever is pried up with a Y-shaped fork and sucked on the bottom plate of the stencil magnetic box to remove the magnetic box. The existing magnetic fixed magnetic box can only be used to abut against the template, and the magnetic box can only provide thrust to tighten. The template can still be moved in the front and lateral direction of the magnetic box, and the template cannot be fixed. In addition, due to the harsh use environment, debris often enters between the button lever of the magnetic box and the perforation of the bottom plate, resulting in the stuck between the button lever and the perforation and unable to slide.
Basic operation of template magnetic box
(1) There is a switch indenter on the magnetic box. Place the magnetic box on the platform. Press the indenter. The magnetic box firmly attracts the platform and is in working state. Use the lever to pry up the indenter. The magnetic box and the platform have a large suction force. Reduced, the magnetic box is closed, and the magnetic box can be moved.
(2) Environmental conditions for the use of ferromagnetic stencil boxes:
1. Ambient temperature is not greater than 80 degrees Celsius
2. The surrounding medium is not corrosive to metals
(3) There are two fixing screws at the two ends of the magnetic box, which can be connected to different clamps to fix side molds of different shapes and structures, such as angle steel and channel steel side molds.
(4) The fixed magnetic box uses permanent strong magnetism. Under the premise of not exceeding the maximum operating temperature and damaging the rusted magnet itself, theoretically the magnetic force can be permanently maintained.
(5) The thickness of the platform and the flatness of the surface will affect the suction between the magnetic box and the platform. The thicker the platform, the flatter the surface, the greater the suction, and the lateral shear force and the friction coefficient of the magnetic box suction and contact surface related.
The above is the purpose of the template magnetic box, I hope to help everyone.