Magnetic chamfer strip is a magnetic shuttering solution for the precast concrete industry!
In fact, the construction market is too small compared to all Neodymium magnet markets, and Neodymium magnet is also too small to extensive construction accessories. Almost none of the magnet suppliers have interest or knowledge in the application of magnet in the construction market. We focus our assembly attention on developing and manufacturing Neodymium magnet assemblies for the construction industry, especially the precast concrete industry.
Our magnetic chamfer strip is designed to create beveled edges on corners and faces of concrete wall panels and small concrete items. The magnetic chamfer is made of high-quality steel with embedded strong magnets. The strong magnets integrated at the surface of the chamfer ensure fast and accurate placement of the chamfer in steel formwork construction without slipping or sliding. The magnetic chamfer can be delivered in several different sizes with magnets on a single side, double sides or the hypotenuse along the full 100% length or just along 50% of the length. Thanks to using in many customers, some of our magnetic chamfers have been recognized as the standard design or size in the precast concrete industry.
1. Reusable and durable
2. Easy to operate
3. Quick to position, remove and clean
4. No screws, bolts or welding necessary to accurately position chamfers on formworks, therefore, preserving surface finish to increase the lifetime
5. The excellent quality result on the concrete panels due to much of the building finish problems eliminated
Unbeatable know-how in Neodymium magnet, the most important component to ensure the quality of magnetic chamfers
More sizes available to save tooling cost
Standard sizes in stock and available for immediate delivery
Custom-made solutions available upon request
|Length of Magnet||Type of Magnetized Side||Maximum Operating Temperature|
|HM-ST-10C||10||10||14||3000||50% or 100%||Single||80|
|HM-ST-15C||15||15||21||3000||50% or 100%||Single||80|
|HM-ST-20C||20||20||28||3000||50% or 100%||Single||80|
1. Chamfered edges produced by the magnetic chamfer have an excellent appearance.
2. The chamfered edges of the precast concrete elements are more difficult to chip than sharp edges.
3. It’s worth investment because it is reusable and makes operation efficient.
1. Machine a steel chamfer from the steel and the plain surface should be ensured during the machining process.
2. Machine a groove in the steel chamfer and the size and depth of the groove should be controlled well.
3. Embed Neodymium magnets in the groove and seal it by glue.
4. Inspect many aspects of the magnetic chamfer including appearance, size, magnetic force, shape, etc.
If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you with your need!