Magnets are not invented by humans and are natural magnetites. Ancient Greeks and Chinese discovered a natural magnetized stone in nature and we call it "the magnet." Early voyagers used this magnet as their earliest compass to discern the direction at sea. After thousands of years of development, today's magnets have become a powerful material in our lives. By synthesizing alloys of different materials, the same effect as that of the magnetite can be achieved, and the magnetic force can be increased. So what should you pay attention to when using the magnet? The Magnetic Chamfer Strip supplier will come to tell you.
1. Magnets with strong magnetic properties (NdFeB and SmCo) should not be placed together with magnets with weak magnetic properties (AlNiCo and ferrite), especially if they are not placed in opposite polarity, otherwise the magnets with weak magnetic properties are easily demagnetized.
2. The magnet should ensure that the workplace is clean during use, so as to prevent fine impurities such as iron filings from adsorbing on the surface of the magnet to affect the normal use of the product.
3. Store magnets away from magnetic disks, magnetic cards, magnetic tapes, computer monitors, watches and other magnetic sensitive objects. Keep away from electronic medical devices such as cardiac pacemakers, otherwise it is very dangerous.
4. The magnetic frame is suitable for storage in a ventilated and dry room. The environment is acidic, alkaline, organic solvent, water, high temperature and humid environment, and the magnet is rusted. The detached magnet of the coating is powdered and demagnetized. For unplated products, it should be noted that oil can be properly rust-proof during storage. This is the main reason why we recommend anti-corrosion treatment on the surface of NdFeB magnets.
5. Magnets should be shielded when transported under magnetization, especially air transport must be completely shielded.
6. The magnet material is hard and brittle. During transportation and installation, the magnet should be protected from severe impact. If the method is improper, it will easily cause damage and cracking of the magnet.
7. Since the neodymium iron boron magnet is very strong, the suction force can reach 600 times or more of its own weight. During operation, the hand or other parts of the body should be prevented from being pinched by the magnet. For larger magnets, the safety and protection of the human body should be emphasized.
8. When handling the assembly, be sure to carefully extract one by one to avoid the collision of the suction and the collision, and prevent the scattered debris generated by the magnet suction shock from entering the eye and causing damage to the human body.
9. Please do not swallow the magnet, do not put the magnet where the child can reach.
Precast Concrete Magnet
In addition, here is a strong magnet, which is a neodymium iron boron magnet. Commonly, there are massive neodymium magnets and Segment Neodymium Magnet. Compared with ferrite magnets, AlNiCo, and SmCo, the magnetic properties greatly exceed those of other magnets. NdFeB magnets can absorb 640 times their own weight. The weight, so NdFeB is often called a powerful magnet by outsiders.
So what are the six safety regulations for strong magnets?
1. Damage of the magnetic field of the powerful magnet: We know that the magnetic field of the magnet will promote the blood circulation of the human body. For the time being, there is no material indicating that the magnetic field of the magnet has direct damage to the human body, so there is no need to worry about the magnetic field of the magnet.
2, the magnetic field damage to the human body, depends on the strength of the magnetic field, in general, the magnet below 3000 Gauss (magnetic field unit), no damage to the human body, more than 3000 magnetic field strength of the magnet, damage to the human body. Although the magnet is harmful to the human body, it can be ignored. Some people are afraid that the magnetic field will affect the body, but according to tests, the influence of the magnetic field on people is only one-fifth of that of television.
3, direct damage to the human body by the powerful magnet: Although the magnetic field of the magnet does not damage the human body, but the direct touch of the magnet itself may directly damage the following people.
4, the direct impact of the strong magnet may cause pinch injury, here, especially the NdFeB magnet and large magnet damage to the human body is more damage.
The above is about the problem that should be paid attention to when using the magnet, I hope to help everyone. In addition, if you are interested in powerful magnets and Precast Concrete Magnet, you can contact us.