Precast Concrete Magnet is a magnetic fixture designed to hold precast concrete formwork.
shuttering magnet function:
1. Main purpose and characteristics
Precast concrete mold fixed magnetic box is a magnetic fixing device specially used for fixing precast concrete formwork. In traditional mechanical fixing methods such as wire nuts, the structure of the magnetic box is fixed, easy to operate, strong clamping force, and safe. Relying on these characteristics is conducive to improving labor efficiency, so it has been widely used in foreign precast concrete production lines. With the rise of China's domestic industrial housing development, more and more PC component factories have begun to accept and apply magnetic fixtures.
2. The main structure and parameters
This series of template fixed shuttering magnets are made of high-performance permanent magnet materials, which generate a strong clamping force in the magnetic circuit. The iron box strengthens and shields the magnetic force of the internal magnetic block, so that the magnetic block is in a working or closed state, and no external power is required. When the magnetic box is in working state, the suction surface at the bottom of the magnetic block is tightly connected to the precast concrete production platform and firmly fixed; the lever occupies the magnetic block, most of the magnetic force is shielded by the iron box, and the magnetic force at the bottom can be large by hand The magnetic case is separated from the platform.
In traditional mechanical fixing methods such as nuts, the shuttering magnet has the advantages of light structure, convenient operation, strong clamping force, safety and reliability, etc., and is conducive to improving labor efficiency. Therefore, it has been widely used in foreign precast concrete water production lines. With the rapid development of domestic industrial housing, more and more PC component factories have begun to accept and apply magnetic solids.
Precast Concrete Magnet
3. How to use
(1) There is a switch head on Shuttering Magnet. Place the shuttering magnet on the platform. Press down the indenter. The shuttering magnet firmly attracts the platform and is in working condition. Use the lever to pick up the indenter, and make the magnetic box and platform large Suck it. Zoom out and close the magnetic box to move it.
(2) The thickness of the platform and the level of the surface will affect the suction between the magnetic box and the platform. The thicker the platform, the flatter the surface, the greater the suction force, the greater the transverse shear force and suction force of the shuttering magnet and the friction coefficient of the contact surface. related.
(3) There are two fixing screws at both ends of the magnetic box, which can be connected with different clamps to fix different shapes of side molds, such as angle steel and grooved side molds.
(4) The magnetic box is made of permanent magnets. Under the premise that the maximum operating temperature is not exceeded and the rusty magnet itself is not damaged, the magnetic force can be permanently maintained in theory.
(5) Environmental conditions for using a strong magnetic template to fix the shuttering magnet: the ambient temperature is not greater than 80 degrees Celsius and there is no corrosive agent in the surrounding medium.
The above is the use of the shuttering magnet introduced by the Magnetic Chamfer Strip supplier. I hope to help you.